The concept of a hydrogen bath in the Czech Republic and Europe is a complete novelty and was created thanks to David Marshalek of H2 World Health & Beauty Company s.r.o. and its team of expert inventors who have been involved in Molecular Hydrogen for more than 7 years.
This company is supported by experts at international level, as well as by institutions such as the European Institute for Molecular Hydrogen Therapy under the direction of Dr. Zornitsa Petra Markantová from the Czech Republic and The Molecular Hydrogen Institute led by Tyler W. LeBaron from the USA. All major EU experts who have real-life Molecular Hydrogen in practice, as well as professional knowledge, are listed on www.eimht.com. You will have an opportunity to meet these experts at the international conference on hydrogen medicine of the 21st century.
And thanks to the Excelsior Mountain Hotel and its Director, Mgr. Peter Masopust has a unique opportunity to try innovative Molecular Hydrogen-based procedures for the first time in Europe, within the premises of this wonderful hotel.
Hydrogen baths along with hydrogen, cosmetics, nutritional supplements and hydrogen medicine are nowadays an area that is beginning to grow very fast, and thanks to these organizations and experts, we all have the opportunity to participate in the emergence of this very interesting phenomenon and a new direction.
WHY HYDROGEN SPA?
Dr. Zornitza Petrova Markantová
Molecular Hydrogen water has been known for centuries and is the cause of so-called miracles of healing in Lourdes in France and other sacred places. The baths in hydrogen water act favorably on a wide range of skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, inflammatory skin diseases, helping to relieve scars, etc. Hydrogen water hydrates and rejuvenates the skin. Overall, the hydrogen bath is very refreshing and, together with the siphoning of hydrogen water, increases energy and helps fight diseases caused, among other things, by everyday stress.
Molecular Hydrogen Massage is especially suitable for people with daily exercise of the motion apparatus, where massaged Molecular Hydrogen reduces inflammatory processes in the muscles and joints, improves blood circulation and initiates cleansing processes of metabolism and gets rid of accumulation of waste.
Whole body wraps with Molecular Hydrogen have a positive effect on a wide range of skin diseases – psoriasis, eczema, inflammatory skin diseases, helping to reduce scarring. Hydrates and rejuvenates the skin. It improves both organ and blood circulation, initiates cleansing processes of metabolism and gets rid of accumulation of waste. Follow-up procedures (massages, exercises, etc.) are much more effective and have an enhanced effect.
Face masks – Molecular Hydrogen slows down the aging process thanks to the application directly to the face. Face masks hydrate and regenerate the skin, smoothen wrinkles, help heal small scars and heal minor inflammation. It has a positive effect on the protection and regeneration of DNA and thus rejuvenates the skin.
BENEFITS OF COOPERATION
– A unique project of its kind in the field of Molecular Hydrogen world-wide under the auspices of the international company H2 World Health and Beauty Company s.r.o.
– Unique KNOW-HOW Molecular Hydrogen Therapy
– 100% guarantee of operation and highest quality and safety of our products
– We exclusively import unique, patented, long-term tested, certified and health-conscious products directly from inventors and manufacturers with more than 30 years of experience in the field, directly from Serbia and Canada
– Supported by international studies – more than 400 www.molecularhydrogenstudies.com, – Under the supervision of experts from the world’s Molecular Hydrogen organizations www.molecularhydrogeninstitute.com, www.eimht.com, www.molecularhydrogenfoundation.com
– Professional support available on email and phone to all our partners
– Continuous delivery of additional information and experience
– Thousands of satisfied customers with our products
– Proven results
– References from real people
If you are interested in our opportunity, require further information or possibly a potential partnership, please do not hesitate to contact us via FORM on http://vodikovelazne.cz/.
Who are our potential partners? Operators of facilities that provide services in health, beauty, wellness, fitness. For example: wellness hotels, spa, beauty studios, beauty salons, hairdressing, nail studios, pedicure, manicure, massage, physiotherapeutic and rehabilitation establishments, private clinics, laser, gyms and many more …